A Windows theme is a collection of modifications to the interface which changes the way Windows looks and feels. A theme may alter the standard Windows icons, mouse cursor, and desktop background. It may also include new icons for My Computer, My Documents, My Network Place, Recycle Bin, and other standard Windows programs.
Windows 10 builds 1903 ,1909 & 2004
HOW TO INSTALL:-
• Create a Restore Point using System Restore (safety first).
• Patch Windows so you can use 3rd party themes by installing UltraUXThemePatcher. Make sure you run the installer as admin and follow the on-screen instructions. After you restart your Windows run the patcher again to check if all the 3 DLL files are patched.
• Open the themes folder by copying the theme & paste to "C:WindowsResourcesThemes".
• Apply the theme : right click on the desktop – ( Personalize)--(Themes)--(Change theme) Click on the theme you would like to use.
• Run OldNewExplorer and enable only the following settings:
✔️ Use classical drive grouping in This PC
✔️ Use libraries; hide folders from This PC
✔️ Use command bar instead of Ribbon
✔️ Hide caption text in File Explorer windows
✔️ Hide caption icon in File Explorer windows
✔️ Hide Up (go to parent folder) button
• Open 7tsp GUI folder and Rename '7tsp GUI v0.6(2019).ee' to '7tsp GUI v0.6(2019).exe' & enter.
• Run 7TSP GUI.
• Click on Add A Custom Pack & select your 7TSP icon pack.
• Click on Start Patching
• Restart Windows and... enjoy! Vinoth Kumar video.