Ingredients: 6 eggs, sugar, salt
1. Separate the eggs into white and yolk.
2. Use a whisk to make the egg white foamy. Stir in half a spoonful of sugar.
3. Add a little salt to the yolk and mix.
4. When the pan is heated, add cooking oil and wipe off the oil with a Kitchen Towel.
5. Pour the yolk first and put the foamy white on top.
6. Cover and cook the whites on low heat for about 6 minutes.
7. Cooking complete
It is sweet because it is soft and has maple syrup.
What I felt while making souffles
require some skill