J a z z - Music by (Deoxys Beats) | WC Music (No Copyright Music)
This is Not Copyright Music. So You Can Use For Your YouTube Videos.
You are free to use This music track (even for commercial purposes), but you must include the following in your video description (copy & paste)
🔔Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVOa4ZydTS7J3VGjwXKOCA
🎶MUSIC - License (Credits)
"Royalty Free Music"
J a z z by Deoxys Beats | https://soundcloud.com/deoxysbeats1
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Music Promoted by "WC Music" (Vlog No Copyright Music) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVOa4ZydTS7J3VGjwXKOCA
🎬IMAGE - License (Credits)
"Royalty Free Image From Pixabay"
Free for personal and commercial use.
No attribution required.
✅ About using the music:
- You MUST include the full credits in your video description.
- You can NOT claim the music as your own.
- You can NOT sell the music anywhere.
- You can NOT use the music as background music for your own musical work without the artist's consent.
- You can NOT use the music without giving any credits in the video description.
- You can NOT remove or add parts from/to the credits.
- You can NOT use third-party software to download the video/track, always use our download links
- You MUST contact the artist if you wish to use the music on any kind of project outside of YouTube.
- If you don't follow these policies, you can get a copyright claim/strike.
- If you need more information about using music, please get in touch with the artist.
- This channel is not an official YouTube channel.
📒Copyright Disclaimer : -
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. The Constitution of India provides the right of freedom, given in articles 19, 20, 21 and 22, with the view of guaranteeing individual rights that were considered vital by the framers of the constitution. The right to freedom in Article 19 guarantees the Freedom of speech and expression, as one of its six freedoms Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".
No copyright infringement intended for music video.
*** All rights reserved to the respective owners***
#Royaltyfreemusic kalsm video.