Spanish Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCjlb_C-LU5cIU482XBscglA
Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacement https://www.target.com/p/bob-s-red-mill-egg-replacer-12oz/-/A-53438398#lnk=sametab
2 cups of unsweetened Almond Milk
1/4 cup of vinegar
1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
1/4 cup of brown sugar
2 tablespoon of Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacement (or 1 banana or 1/4 of unsweetened applesauce)
3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil or melted butter
1. Combine the milk and vinegar. This will sour the milk, and make a vegan version of buttermilk.
2. In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
3. To make the egg replacement, mix 2 tablespoons of egg replacement and 4 tablespoons of water. After mixing, let rest for a minute or two. You want it to have a thick consistency.
4. Once the egg replacement is ready, mix with the milk.
5. Add the grapeseed oil or butter to the milk mixture.
6. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Be careful to not overmix as this may lead your pancakes to become tough instead of fluffy.
7. Set the stove to medium heat. Once the nonstick pan is hot, use a 1/3 cup to scoop the pancake mixture onto the pan.
8. Once there are bubbles on the surface on the pancake, and the edges begin to dry, you can flip your pancake.
9. Cook pancake for another minute or two.
This recipe should yield about 8 delicious vegan pancakes. Vegan Morena video.