Ingredients for (1 cup of coffee)
5 tsp Instant coffee powder
5 tsp Sugar
4 tsp Hot water
1) Do not use instant coffee with powdered coffee creamer.
2) Don't add too much water (the liquid will dilute and make the foam slower), I used only 4 tbsp
3) Use very hot water (bubbles are generated faster when the liquid is warm)
4) Add enough sugar (the stickiness of the melted sugar helps to foam)
5) If you have a hand mixer, be sure to use it. (When whipping at the highest speed of the hand mixer, you can make it in 1 minute) Dalgona Coffee video.