The way to clear cache,cookies, history, password, stored images and other browsing data in Windows Google Chrome web browser.
Below are the steps :
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click three dots.
3. Go to More Tools then Clear Browsing Data.
4. Click Cookie, Cache, History and other check-boxes as needed.
5. On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
6. From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select All time.
7. Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history." Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
8. Click Clear data. Art of Learning video.