So why is this the healthiest rawest smoothie you can make?
Well, it’s about the ingredients, which can all be found at your nearest health store.
1. Chia Seeds - contains a good amount of protein and omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B3, potassium and high amounts of antioxidants. We are adding hot water to the Chia and Flax seeds to make them more digestible and easier to blend.
2. Flax Seeds - contains omega 3 fatty acids, ALA( alpha-Linolenic acid), vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and they also contain Lignans - these are plant compounds that have antioxidant properties.
3. Ginger - contains Gingerol - the main bioactive compound, it has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
4. Turmeric - contains Curcumin - the main bioactive compound, has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
5. Lemon - excellent source of vitamin C and flavonoids, which are antioxidants.
6. Garlic - considered to be medicine ! contains manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, selenium, calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1 and also contains 33 sulfur compounds which give it antioxidative, antibacterial, antiviral, and anticancer properties. In fact, Garlic contains a little bit of almost everything you need!
7. Spirulina - a type of blue-green algae. Contains all the essential amino acids (Protein), omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, manganese and small amounts of almost every other nutrient you need. Also, it contains antioxidants such as phycocyanin, which gives Spirulina its unique blue - green color. Add a small amount of this to the smoothie as this is very powerful and large amounts of this might upset your belly so be careful.
8. Olive oil - Rich in healthy monounsaturated fats, mostly a fat called oleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties. Also contains a large amount of antioxidants, vitamin E and vitamin K. Needless to say, these are the base ingredients of the smoothie, if you wish you can add other types of fruits to add flavor and texture, such as cranberries, blueberries, raspberries, bananas, avocado, mango, pineapple or which ever fruit you have in your house that would fit. thank you for watching ! Stay healthy strong and safe! Peace! Dan video.