In this Python programming video, we will learn building a Face Mask Detector. We will also see how to apply this on a Live Video Camera. With further improvements these types of models could be integrated with CCTV cameras to detect and identify people without masks.
This system can therefore be used in real-time applications which require face-mask detection for safety purposes due to the outbreak of Covid-19. This project can be integrated with embedded systems for application in airports, railway stations, offices, schools, and public places to ensure that public safety guidelines are followed.
Show your Support, Like, Comment & Share this webinar 🙂
Register Here For Upcoming Webinars: https://insideaiml.com/webinar
Checkout InsideAIML for our Top Courses: https://insideaiml.com/courses
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/insi...
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inside_aiml/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/inside_aiml
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/insideaiml1
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5q...
Stay tuned for more such videos and subscribe to the channel InsideAIML video.