This video shows Surah Yasin by Mishary Al Afasy which is truly amazing and soothing to watch with Urdu translation
Please do follow us on social media
Surah Yasin is 36th Surah in para 22 & 23 Wa Manyaqnut & Wa Mali. It consists 5 rukus and 83 verses in total. It was disclosed while the Holy Prophet ﷺ was in Makkah. The meaning of the word Yasin like many other Heavenly words in the Holy Quran is unfamiliar and is only known to the Best Knowledge of Allah SWT alone. The overall theme of this Marvellous Lesson revolves around general emphasis on the Divine Nature of the Dhikr ; warning for those who refuse and mock the Almighty; Glorification of God; His Command over everything and return of all to Him.
Sura Yaseen is a very blessed Sura which has many virtues and benefits in it. Some of these are:-
1) Maqal bin Yasar (RA) narrates that the Prophet (SAS) said, ‘Sura Yaseen is the heart of the Quran. Whoever recites it for the sake of Allah and for goodness in the hereafter, then he will be forgiven. Recite it upon your deceased ones’. (Recorded by Nasai, Abu Dawood, Ibn Hibban who says it is Saheeh (Sound). Recorded also by Ahmad and Hakim who says it is Saheeh (Sound).
2) In the Hadith of Anas (RA), it is recorded that whoever recites it (Surah Yaseen) one time, it is like reciting the Quran ten times’. (Recorded by Tirmizi).
3) In the Hadeeth of Jundub (RA), it is narrated that whoever recites it at night, seeking Allah’s pleasure, then he will be forgiven’. (Recorded by Ibn Hibban and Ibn Sunni).
4) Abu Darda (RA) narrates that whoever recites Sura Yaseen close to a dying person, then his death will be an easy one. (Recorded by Ad-Dailami and Ibn Hibban)
5) Abdullah bin Zubair (RA) narrates that whoever recites Surah Yaseen for any specific need, then it shall be fulfilled’. (Tafseer Al Mazhari).
6) It is narrated in the tradition of Harith bin Abu Umama that whoever recites Surah Yaseen, then if he is in fear, he will gain peace and safety. If he is sick, he will be cured. If he is starved, Allah will nourish him’. (Ad-Daa’i wad Dawaa).
7) In the narration of Ata (RA), it is reported that the Prophet (SAS) said, ‘whoever recites Sura Yaseen at the beginning of the day, then he will be in ease and goodness until the evening. And whoever recites it in the evening, then he will be in ease and goodness until the next morning’. (Recorded by Ad Darimi with a Sound Sanad).
And Allah knows best. thequranhadith.com video.