Here are 10 ways to identify if you are making the right decisions and working with the right people:
1. They are 'YES' people,
2. You get no input into the house design or changes,
3. Social proof,
4. You get no choices when it comes to where you live and what you buy,
5. They are rushing you into a contract/making you sign on the first meeting,
6. They don't talk to you about your finances, lifestyle habits, and what you can afford in mortgage repayments,
7. The only reason you are working with them is they are nice people or you know them,
8. You are having to fix their mistakes,
9. They've never had any issues, and
10. Your gut feel!
Whilst I admit now is the perfect time to purchase your own home and in fact, is a once in a lifetime for a lot of families, however, that does not mean you should be rushing into it or making the wrong decisions.
Do your research and ensure whoever you choose to work with is making the right decisions for you and your family.
With 12 days remaining of the ,000 home builder boost, there is still a little bit of time to find out if now is the right time or if you already have the land but don't know what to do next, let's chat! 📞
p.s don't worry if you're not right ready either... You will still have 3 months to get the additional ,000 home builder boost and whilst you might be missing out on ,000 of extra money, you will be better prepared and will be making the right decisions. First Home Buyer Club video.
Tags:10 ways to know wrong people, buying a home, buying a house, first time home buyer, first time home buyer tips, first time home buyers, home buyer mistakes, home buyer tips, home buyers, home buyers plan, how to buy a house, how to invest in real estate, investing, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate business, real estate entrepreneur, real estate investing, real estate market, real estate market 2021, real estate school, social proof, working, wrong people